Commendations & Complaints

How did we do?  Let us know!

The Oak Forest Police Department takes pride in keeping our community safe by providing professional and effective police services.  If you have requested service and/or interacted with one of our employees, please let us know about your experience in one of the following ways:
  • Call the Police Department at 708-687-1376 and ask to speak to a supervisor and verbally communicate your appreciation or dissatisfaction.
  • Write a letter to the Oak Forest Police Department commending the employee or letting us know about the issue.
  • Submit the online commendation/complaint form or pick up a form at our information window.
  • Commendation letters are forwarded to the department member and a copy is placed in the employee's permanent personnel file.
  • Learn more about submitting a complaint to the police department by clicking on the FAQs at right.